Some ideas of excursions in Paris
- Three less well-known museum in Paris :
– Musée Marmottan-Monet which always offers amazing temporary exhibitions and a huge collection of Monet works. http://www.marmottan.fr/uk/
– Musée de l’Orangerie which is cosy, small, but, nonetheless, impressive. http://www.musee-orangerie.fr/en
– Musée Jacquemart André. Museum of paintings. Nice café and garden inside.
When exiting the museum, you can visit the nearby Parc Monceau
- Close to IPGG, gardens and museums, including the amazing Paleontology and comparative anatomy gallery : http://www.mnhn.fr/en/visit/lieux/galerie-paleontologie-anatomie-comparee-paleontology-and-comparative-anatomy-gallery
- Place des Vosges